Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sweet Partings

I am truly grateful for the ability to reason with myself, to think freely and somewhat, sometimes sanely. I am grateful for the ability to see beyond and through my circumstances and difficulties to see the underlying psycho-drama that’s being played out. I am grateful to be able to rest easy without any reassuring close, close relationships. I have ties to people its true, I love many and am loved by many but am not fully enveloped by any. I wonder though if this is what it should be like and what I had before was abnormal. Super close relationships totally entrusting my deepest secrets to people who were incapable of holding them with any care. I am grateful for emotionless partings, or the emotion of satisfaction in parting that allows me to move on unapologetically. As the saying goes parting is such sweet sorrow, or in this case the sweet absence of sorrow.

No comments: